CE Credit Program
Continuing Education (CE) Program at MedMark Media.
What is MedMark’s Continuing Education Program?
MedMark Media is devoted to the continuing success of dental professionals throughout the United States. Subscribers can find the power of education through our leading publications. Whether it is in print or digital form, our paid subscribers can earn CE credits a year through articles published in each issue as follows:
· 24 credits per year available through Implant Practice US
· 24 credits per year available through Orthodontic Practice US
· 16 credits per year available through Endodontic Practice US
· 8 credits per year available through Dental Sleep Practice
Who needs CE credits?
Dental professionals of varying specialties may be required to take continuing education courses to stay up-to-date on treatments and to meet state licensing requirements. Continuing education requirements are mandated differently within each state.
How do I get CE credits through MedMark publications?
Getting CE credits is as simple as 1, 2, 3:
1. Subscribe to a MedMark publication to receive CE login information.
2. Log on to review CE articles and take CE quizzes.
3. Upon successful completion, submit your MedMark CE completion certifications to your regulatory agency.